Important Note: For inquries regarding upcoming programs amid COVID-19, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to receive important updates for the upcoming NJ Family Life Conference Series
Keeping Faith Alive @ Home
Looking for a retreat to strengthen your marriage?
Unable to attend the recent Archdiocesan Family Bible Conference?
Email Sarah.Gordon@rcan.org to request access to the recording!
Check out the USCCB Year of the Family Resources here:
The Catholic Church has historically been an advocate for strong family life. In keeping with this role, the Office of Family Life Ministries of the Archdiocese of Newark:
- Is committed to placing the Christian family at the center of the Church's work and worship because the family is the basic foundation of both Church and society
- Helps prepare engaged couples for happy, holy and successful marriages as well as aids those going through difficult times
- Offers spiritual, educational, supportive and remedial programs to families
- Intends to be the model for Family Life ministries in Archdiocesan parishes, and at the same time, provides pastoral ministers and Family Life resources for the parishes to implement programs
- Provides occasions of prayer and celebration
- Offers all these services in both English and Spanish
Family Life Staff
Associate Director, Marriage Preparation
Yamilka Genao, M.E., M.A.P.M.
Hispanic Family Life Ministries/
Pastoral Familiar Hispana
Planificación Natural de la Familia (PNF)